To ensure the correct display and functionality of the faller online shop, we recommend that you update your browser to the versions listed below.
- Mozilla Firefox versions > 38
- Microsoft Internet Explorer >11 & MS Edge >12
- Google Chrome Versions > 29
- Safari Versions > iOS 8.1 A
- Android versions > 4.4
Once you have allowed cookies, you can delete them at any time. Please note that the use of the functionalities of the faller online shop may only be available to a limited extent if cookies are not permitted. You can find further information on this in our Data protection.
To enable cookies, follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using.
- Call up the "Tools" (Extras) menu.
- Select "Options".
- Select the Privacy icon in the left-hand panel.
- Check the box "Allow sites to set cookies".
- Click on "OK" to save your changes.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Click on the "Standard" button (or manually go up to the "Medium" option) under "Settings".
- Click on "OK".
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select "show" at the bottom of the Advanced Settings page.
- In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
- Select Allow local data storage (recommended).
- Select "Done"